AMPHIBIOUS 9.5 M BEACH LANDER
Always innovating and trying to find solutions to your un-met needs, ASIS just launched the first of its kind ASIS amphibious with a beach lander option.
Adding to the great advantages of having an amphibious, the beach lander option now opens a whole new world of opportunity to any boating experience.
Not only can you drive straight onto any beach or marina, you can now open up the bow and roll anything onto the boat.
Suddenly boating becomes so accessible for everyone, from disable people on wheelchairs to toddlers and babies, getting on the boat has never been easier.
Advantages of the Beach lander amphibious:
- Straight driving onto any beach or marina
- Immediate steering and parking next to you beach house
- Accessibility to the shallowest water
- Access to areas of high tidal range
- Easy access for disabled people
- Availability of swim platform for divers and swimmers
- Ease of entry to previously inaccessible areas of operation.
- Extremely fast deployment response: Rapid transition between land and water.
- Increased patrolling areas
- Rapid Interception in SAR cases.
- Unique Rescue Capability and Flood Response
- Extremely fast Deployment Response
- Ability to Traverse Obstacles, Variable Depths and Debris
The Amphibious system on the beach lander consists of 4 motorized, retractable and steerable wheels, powering the boat with off-water capabilities. The entire system is marinized and stays completely out of the water while underway. This means there is no compromise to on-water performance.
|Length Overall:||9.57 m – 31’40”|
|Beam Overall:||2.65 m – 8’7″|
|Weight:||2050 kg – 4520 Ibs|
|Fuel Capacity:||135 gal|
|Recommended Power:||350 hp|
|Max Power allowed:||600 hp|
|Maximum speed:||121 km – 75 mph|
|No of Pax:||15 No. on water & 8 No. on land|