Electric Jet Tender Boats
A revolution for the marine industry, the ELECTRIC JET DRIVEN YACHT TENDER is the first electric 3.2m tender to be launched worldwide.
The ground-breaking innovative industry first, 3.2m electric jet driven support craft offers a more efficient, economical and convenient alternative to traditional fuel-powered tenders. It is:
1- The safest Yacht tender currently available in the market: No need to carry tanks of highly flammable fuel and additional haz mat equipment on board the yacht (as required with traditional tenders).
2- The most Economical Yacht tender currently available in the market: No refuelling required. The tender battery can be re-charged from a power socket on the yacht or the docks. Once fully charged, the tender can operate for two hours on cruising speed.
3- The most Eco-friendly Yacht –tender currently available in the market: The ASIS electric tender allows boaters to pursue recreational pursuits and travel into sensitive, zero-emission marine zones.
“Clean, quiet, electric propulsion is the future of the industry. The ASIS electric tender is a showpiece that makes high-power electric output a reality without sacrificing performance,” said Roy Nouhra, Founder and President of ASIS Boats. “The growing appetite for eco-friendly marine solutions in the yachting world is more and more evident. It is clear that a new cleaner and more eco-friendly alternative for support craft is very attractive and in- need in the yachting world. We are confident that the tender’s pollution free, all-electric propulsion, no-maintenance and astonishing performance will be well received from the yacht owners around the world.”
Available for order now in 3.2m size. Bigger sizes are also being developed and should be ready to launch soon.
- No water pollution: No leaking and no water contamination
- Great Carbon Footprint: No exhaust gases so no carbon emission
- No noise
- No smell
- No fuel cost
- Simple charging from power socket
- Battery Management System –BMS- to automatically reduce the power of the engine once the battery is at half capacity ensuring maximization of cruising time.
- No need to carry flammable fuel and haz mat equipment on board.
- Battery housing and cable are all completely waterproof
- Battery Management System -BMS- keeps the battery from over charging, excess voltage, short-circuit, over heating…
Electric Jet Tender 3.2 M