The need for the 4WD ASIS Amphibious Craft is very high among the various military and professional mariners for their missions, from flood rescue and other rescue missions to anti-piracy, transport, and tours, to name a few.
The ASIS 9.8-meter Pro Amphibious Craft in these pictures was custom-built for coast guard operations. It is very powerful and can reach high speeds with its twin Mercury engine of 350 hp each. The Mil/Pro ASIS AMP is a great addition to your existing fleet allowing your personnel to take action faster and more effectively.
Each amphibious RIB boat is powered by the ASIS Advanced BAS 80-4 Amphibious system, comprised of four independently motorized and steerable wheels that offer high stability on land and retract completely in the water for exceptional overland and on-water performance. The high demand for the use of the 4WD Amphibious Craft in Mil/Pro missions is thanks to its multiple advantages for such operations:
AMPHIBIOUS BOAT VS TRADITIONAL BOAT
- Reduce the number of needed workforce
- Easily deployable.
- Less effort to launch and recover the boat thanks to the amphibious capabilities of the boat
- Rapid transition between land and water
- Increased patrolling area
- Ability to Traverse Obstacles, Variable Depths & Debris
- Access to areas of high tidal range
UNIQUE RESCUE CAPABILITY
- Ability to reach previously inaccessible areas
We are the only manufacturer of the unique 4WD Amphibious RHIB boat in the world.